September 30, 2008

Today's Poll -- AC/DC!

I was pondering this in the car the other day as I was listening to "AC/DC Radio" on XM. (They have a whole channel dedicated to the band for a month. About a month or so ago it was Coldplay (yikes!)). Anyway, I got to thinking: who was the better lead singer?

Bon Scott...


 


...or Brian Johnson?


 


Bon made his masterpiece ("Highway To Hell") and literally died. Brian made his masterpiece ("Back In Black") and then creatively died (can anyone name a GREAT AC/DC album after "Back In Black"?).

I defy you to weigh in.

4 comments:

Julia said...

I can't answer, I can only say that any mention of the song "Back in Black" makes me rock my head back and forth, hearing the opening licks in my mind.

Anonymous said...

Bon Scott for sure. Though I'm also a fan of the Brian ACDC, Bon's ACDC was really the best. Plus he died in his own vomit, how ROCK is that??

John said...

Not quite as rock as someone else's vomit, but yeah, definitely rock. Horns up!

\m/

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdjRTOuo4Sc

That is all.